Friday, March 6, 2015

Crystal Cove Art Show - "In Bloom"

Here I am back to announce a couple of things. My big news is that I was accepted to exhibit in the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts this year and have been thrown into a fury of painting in order to guarantee I don't run out of work in case I am lucky enough to have good sales. If not, then I'll just have a lot of paintings on hand for which I will have to find wall space. I'll be posting images of the work I'm doing periodically as we get them photographed...

My second announcement is that the gallery I show at at Crystal Cove in Newport Coast is having their first seasonal show of the year, titled "In Bloom". Unfortunately, there isn't much blooming going on quite yet, so I've added floral-ish color where there was none, or else played around with the titles in order to somewhat reflect the theme of the show.

Here they are:

"In Gloom    8 x 10 inches













Bloomin' 'Brellas     8 x 16









El Moro Spring     16 x 20




No comments:

Post a Comment