Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bright November Day

Here is another painting of the Crystal Cove garages that I painted in the studio yesterday while the rain was pouring down outside. It may look familiar because I painted it using a small study that I did there in November and which I posted then here on the blog. This one is not quite finished, but I didn't want a day to go by without showing what I was up to.

This afternoon at 4pm is the Grand Opening of the New SOCALPAPA Art Gallery at the Fun Zone in Newport Beach, which we have in partnership with the Newport Nautical Museum. For those of you who bought raffle tickets, Thank You again so much for your support, and if you are lucky enough to win, I will probably be calling you this evening, and maybe even dropping off a prize. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment