Monday, October 5, 2009

Two Red Pears



Well, here are a couple of red pears. I'm pretty pleased with the painting of the pears, but I'm about ready to tear my hair out about the photo of the pears. Dark paintings are very hard to photograph in anything but a super controlled studio setting. So, shooting a photo of this painting in open shade on my patio in the afternoon right after I paint it in order to be able to post it today (Monday), for viewing first thing tomorrow (Tuesday), which for you reading this would probably be today, (Tuesday), can be be exasperating to say the least. So, that is my mea culpa for posting such a contrasty and very much less than good or even accurate photo of a painting that I think deserves more.
That being said, here they are, Two Red Pears.

p.s. I may reshoot them and post a new photo later.




No comments:

Post a Comment